Join the MMH Team!
We want you to succeed! We are excited to help you with Professional Development and Learning new Skills. On-the-job training provided. Come join our team!
See below for all currently available positions. Please fill out the form below and upload your resume. We look forward to meeting you!
We are always looking for awesome new talent to add to our growing team! If you don't see a job you are interested in
below, submit your resume anyways and we will contact you.
"Helping others in their time of need isn’t just our business – it’s our culture! We manufacture pure, all-natural health solutions that change lives, and encourage a genuine, caring, and positive workplace."
Benefits you receive working at MMH:
M-F Shift | (8 or 10 hours shifts available)
Generous PTO Plan
Paid Holidays Off
Paid on-site lunches
Cafe on-site with employee discounts
Costco Membership reimbursement
IT Support | DOE | FT
Do you thrive on solving IT problems? Are you fully committed to resolving users’ issues and helping make your co-worker's jobs easier by troubleshooting, researching, and fixing technical issues? If so, we may be the right fit for you. We are looking for a technically skilled candidate with good problem-solving abilities.
You will provide technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, and/or ERP software. Respond to queries, run diagnostic programs, isolate problems/issues, and determine and implement solutions to resolve user issues promptly. You will work closely with the Development team to ensure that system functionality and performance are maintained, and downtime is minimized at all times.
Essentials Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure internal computer systems operate efficiently and with minimal downtime including installing, diagnosing, and troubleshooting computer hardware and software issues.
- Install, test, and update IT equipment (computers, hardware, programs, and software) and keep the hardware/software inventory up to date.
- Monitor and respond to system, service, and networking alerts.
- Coordinate or contribute to the implementation of various IT projects such as network upgrades, software rollouts, and migrations.
- Trains employee users in the use of equipment, software, manuals/processes and keep SOP’s (Standard Operating Procedures) up to date.
- Implement security measures to protect data and systems from unauthorized access.
- Provide technical support to end-users and resolve IT-related issues.
- Physical attendance is a requirement of this position.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- 2+ years IT experience
Preferred Technical Skills:
- Microsoft Windows operating system, and Microsoft Office products
- ERP Systems
- Jump Cloud (Cloud base directory platform)
- VOIP Software
This position is not compatible with working remotely.
The team member must be able to work on-site.
Please fill out the below form if you are interested in an open position at MMH. Please note that a full resume must be uploaded in order for us to consider your application.
If a full resume, with contact information, is not included we cannot consider you for the position.